Thursday, February 10, 2022 (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (CST)
It's a sure bet team members and customers with different backgrounds, interests, and personalities will bring different viewpoints to the table. It's also a sure bet those viewpoints can create stress and conflict. This program will provide you with practical, tactful communication techniques to address disputes and resolve them constructively.
- Practice positive listening skills
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your communication style and how to adjust to others for effectiveness
- Address conflict by first knowing its source
- Apply strategies to constructively handle conflict
- Use a proactive process to resolve conflict
Register today as space is limited to 25 attendees.
Presented by Chicagoland Construction Education & Training Foundation